From Add-in Express:
Link Checker for Microsoft Word is a wonderful tool for managing and checking internal hyperlinks and cross-references in Word documents. Use this add-in every time you need to ensure that the links in your document are valid.
In the process of editing a Word document the initial links you have there may get broken hyperlinks or cross-references can lead to objects that are renamed, moved to another location or no longer exist in your file.
To make sure all your links are correct, you can run Link checker and polish the document. You can choose to find all or only suspicious hyperlinks and cross-references and immediately see where a particular link is and where it leads, edit or delete it. You can also export the entire list to Word or Microsoft Excel.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Syntax highlighting.
- Enhance your work to manage favorite documents and files.
- Create professional ePub books from MS Word document or Web pag...
- Controlled vocabulary, hierarchy reader & creator.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Retrieve data safely and completely from damaged or corrupted M...
- Search, view, and edit text files.
- Calculate frequencies of words in DOC files or search for a phr...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content