From Thayer Solutions:
Lighting Design is a design tool intended to speed the process of designing indoor lighting systems for simple rectangular rooms with a single Luminaire Type. For indoor lighting situations, the Zonal Cavity Method is used with data from manufacturer coefficient of utilization tables. It is ideal for designing classrooms, warehouses, offices, and other common rectangular applications. The program quickly calculates fixture quantities, spacing, average illuminance, and fixture quantity per circuit.
What's new in this version: screenshot, category
More Products to Consider
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Apply Bulgarian phonetic keyboard layout to your Windows 2000, ...
- Automate the task of performing, compiling, and producing a com...
- Challenge yourself in a mysterious game of mahjongg.
- Add print preview functionality to your programs.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Generate unicode characters and accent your QWERTY keyboard.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Make technical and working drawings, designs, plans, and diagra...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Recover and organize icons layouts.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Create and customize media labels and packagings.
- Replace filenames and extensions easily.
- Change the keyboard layout to a more convenient one.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Design and draft HVAC drawings in AutoCAD.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...