CNET Editors' note: You must be 17 years old to download this application. The download button opens the iTunes App Store, where you may continue the download process. You must have iTunes installed with an active iTunes account in order to download and install the software. This download may not be available in some countries.
From James Hollender:
This app guides users in creating their own Life Inventory, which can provide greater self-understanding of their personality, strengths, and weaknesses. While requiring a significant investment of time, the Inventory allows users to analyze reactions to: People Institutions and Organizations Principles, Ideals and Beliefs Sources of Anxiety and Excitement Fears Sex RelationsThe process of completing a Life Inventory doesn't directly address anyone's specific addiction(s), but rather helps the user examine in detail events that have transpired in their life. The Life Inventory app gently assists the user in probing into not only what happened, but also why it happened. The questions asked help the user delve into areas often never considered before like: What did I want? Why did I want it? What am I not admitting? What lie did I tell myself? (always present) What did I leave out or not say? What lie did I tell others? Have I ever done the same thing? Was it any of my business? Were my expectations reasonable? What was the real truth? What was I not seeing? Did I fail to see the facts of the situation? What actions did I take to get what I wanted? What actions did I omit to get what I wanted?Sometimes the questions are difficult to answer, but once done, they help provide significant insight into why certain choices were made and, more importantly, determining there are often alternative choices available which will make life so much better.Life Inventory guides the user through six different steps, each with its own activity grouping, for making a Life Inventory in writing: Build Lists Causes and Effects My Part Fears Analysis Fear Questions Sex RelationsThe Inventory begins by using one simple list, which defines four fixed Categories in which to file away what are broadly categorized as Incidents: People Institutions and Organizations Principles, Ideals and Beliefs Sources of Anxiety and ExcitementEach of the four Categories will contain hierarchical sub-categories that the user created (Miscellaneous is included by default). From there, users outline Entities and then individual Incidents.Step-by-step, users complete the Causes and Effects of each Incident. Next, users determine the part they played in each Incident listed. It is not unusual to create hundreds of individual Incident forms. The app includes the ability to create and save all written lists and forms with password protection. Having completed all their Incident forms, users can refer to these forms to help list all their Fears. The app includes the following eight pre-defined fears, to which the user is free to add: Other peoples opinions Not getting what I want Not having control of the situation Financial insecurity Abandonment Physical harm Failure SuccessThe fifth step is examining each Fear category and answering the following key questions: Why did I have this fear? When did I first notice this fear in my life? How did I hold on to this fear? What did this fear make me do? What chain of circumstances did this fear set in motion in my life? How did I react to this fear? What decision did this fear cause me to make? How did self-reliance fail me? What should I have done instead?A sixth and final step is examining Sex Relations, where users answer 12 probing questions regarding each individual sexual relationship.A final Sex Relations exercise asks users to write their sexual ideal towards which they are willing to grow.For those involved in 12-step programs a Life Inventory is considered the equivalent of a Moral Inventory.
What's new in this version: Minor bug fixes plus minor changes to 2 HTML files.
More Products to Consider
- Understand your life events through astrology.
- Create, play, and print tablature scores.
- Record and perform multi tracking operations directly on your m...
- Watch and record online TV Channels worldwide, Justin.tv channe...
- Play virtual piano with your computer's keyboard.
- Play this guitar with your computer keyboard.
- Create simple cartoon image just import and clicking create car...
- Tune up acoustic and electric guitars.
- Convert FLV files into popular video and audio formats, and vic...
- Download video from YouTube fast and easily.
- Convert RM to MP3, MPEG to MP3, and other video to audio format...
- Analyze you and your partner inherent characteristics to judge ...
- Download and convert videos from any Web site.
- View thousands of online TV shows, streaming channels, videos, ...
- Use your photo images to show you what makeup and hair style an...
- Play and record MIDI files with a piano simulation.
- Download free music directly from your desktop.
- Find and play Internet video.
- Learn how to play and practice playing on fretted instruments.
- Correct deficiencies of room acoustics using multipoint compens...
- Manage movies, TV series, or collection of actors.
- Preview lyrics of songs installed on PC.
- Watch your favorite series randomly on PC.
- Watch real strippers stripping directly on your computer taskba...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content