From Outer Level:
LicenseKeeper stores and organizes important software license information, helping to prevent the loss of valuable software assets and making it accessible when needed most.
Automatic serial number scanning and software information detection greatly reduces cumbersome data entry. Attachments keep related email and documents safely archived along with license and registration records.
Keep track of all your purchased software and games
Store serial numbers, license files, receipts, purchase history and registration information. License Keeper organizes all your information in a straight forward, easy to find manner.
Auto-Scan email for serial numbers
Eliminate tedious and error-prone typing by Auto scanning imported email for serial numbers. LicenseKeeper scans emails for serial numbers and conveniently places them in your clipboard for pasting into your software's registration form. No more hunting for typos in long strings of random letters and numbers.
Fast Spotlight-like searching
Your registration information is available, searchable, and ready when you need it most.
Print Detailed Reports
Send detailed reports straight to your printer or save them as PDF
The software market is global and your purchases aren't always in the same currency. Track the purchase price of your software licenses in U.S. Dollars, Euros, Yen, Pounds, or other local currency.
Auto-fill user information
Through Mac OS X Address Book integration, LicenseKeeper auto-fills your registration information from your work or home entries.
Auto-Save your data
Your data is safe. LicenseKeeper auto-saves your data even when you forget to.
Export to XML or Plain Text
Easily export your library to common human-readable file formats -- even if you decide not to buy.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed: Sync to iPhone failing to write changes to Dropbox after first sync
- Fixed: Imported apps aren't selected and scrolled into view.
- Fixed: Not selecting first product on launch.
- Fixed: CRASH when deleting an app's icon.
- Fixed: CRASH when displaying registration sheet due to trying to load an Interface Builder palette that was no longer part of the app.
- Fixed: CRASH when importing MacUpdate promo data fi... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antispy...
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Protect your personal computer against virus and spyware attack...
- Protect your PC against viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms, rootk...
- Search and remove unwanted adware and toolbars from your comput...
- Stay anonymous, change your IP address, and protect your comput...
- Detect and destroy malware and viruses.
- Protect computer against viruses, Trojans, adware, spyware, or ...
- Modify locked Microsoft PowerPoint 2007/2010/2013 presentations...
- Store your credentials securely via sophisticated encryption.
- Secure desktops and lock computers on the network.
- Protect yourself from infected sites.
- Protect your Windows PC from online threats.
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 10 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"It Was Great"
Version: LicenseKeeper 1.8.2
Easy to use and had everything you need for application documentation right down to purchase date. At one time it worked perfect.
No longer works since I upgraded to OSX 10.7.4
Instant Crash upon open. Immediate report to apple dialogue box.
Did complete reinstall by first removing all application files using a program called appcleaner. Still didn't work. It seems it developer has given up on fixing issues and updating product to work with Apple's updates.
Was good but if might not work if you are using the latest version of Apple OSX from 10.7 on up, perhaps even earlier. I liked it because I also bought the IPOD sister version. Now I deleted it totally from my Mac using APPCLEANER which is another great little application to have when removing programs because it finds all files associated with the application and removes them. Incidentally, before I gave up completely on LicenseKeeper I did do a complete uninstall, install and continued to get complete instant crash. So this program is NOT compatible with new versions of the OS, possibly since Snow Leopard.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content