LicenseKeeper stores and organizes important software license information, helping to prevent the loss of valuable software assets and making it accessible when needed most.
Automatic serial number scanning and software information detection greatly reduces cumbersome data entry. Attachments keep related email and documents safely archived along with license and registration records.
Keep track of all your purchased software and games
Store serial numbers, license files, receipts, purchase history and registration information. License Keeper organizes all your information in a straight forward, easy to find manner.
Auto-Scan email for serial numbers
Eliminate tedious and error-prone typing by Auto scanning imported email for serial numbers. LicenseKeeper scans emails for serial numbers and conveniently places them in your clipboard for pasting into your software's registration form. No more hunting for typos in long strings of random letters and numbers.
Fast Spotlight-like searching
Your registration information is available, searchable, and ready when you need it most.
Print Detailed Reports
Send detailed reports straight to your printer or save them as PDF
The software market is global and your purchases aren't always in the same currency. Track the purchase price of your software licenses in U.S. Dollars, Euros, Yen, Pounds, or other local currency.
Auto-fill user information
Through Mac OS X Address Book integration, LicenseKeeper auto-fills your registration information from your work or home entries.
Auto-Save your data
Your data is safe. LicenseKeeper auto-saves your data even when you forget to.
Export to XML or Plain Text
Easily export your library to common human-readable file formats -- even if you decide not to buy.
What's new in this version:
- Email is garbled when content-type is plain/text and content-transfer-encoding is base64.
- Importing XML documents now works with more files that aren't correctly encoded with UTF8.
- Progress sheet dismissed too early on long external data imports.
- Removed demo limit on text file imports.
- Memory leaks during app import.
- Fixed crash due to thread collision in AppShelf importing.
- Fixed crash due to thread collision in cach... See all new features »