From Lexicon Tools:
Lexicon is a document review add-in for Microsoft Word that helps manage and navigate Defined Terms in complex documents. Lexicon quickly identifies all Defined Terms and their uses and highlights possible errors, such as terms that are defined but never used, terms that are used but never defined, terms that are defined more than once, inconsistent spelling or capitalization of defined terms, and more.
Lexicon also provides fly-over document navigation with the Navigator, a control panel that floats above Word and allows you to jump instantly to a definition or its uses, even if the definitions and uses are spread among multiple related documents. With Lexicon's Enhanced Search and Concordancing, you get a snippet list of all occurrences of a term or phrase in a document or project. The snippet list shows the occurrences in context and allows you to jump to the location in the Word document by double-clicking. Lexicon has been engineered to work on the largest, most complex documents.
What's new in this version: Lexicon 3.0 updates include:
- Concordancing--a snippet list of all words in a document or project
- Enhanced search--search for any phrase and instantly get a snippet list of all occurrences
- Updated Interface
- Full compatibility with Windows Vista and Windows 7
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Capture software requirements, mockup user interfaces, and publ...
- Learn languages with your vocabulary trainer.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Translate words or phrases between English, Turkish and German.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Search Word, PDF and text documents.
- Write personal journal with photo and keep track of appointment...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Study the key verbs of the Spanish language.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Use WordStar style commands within Microsoft Word.
- Learn and test your tarot reading skills.
- Learn about the psychic and paranormal world.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Keep important text confidential by encrypting it into codes.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Compile lists, glossaries, or translator's vocabularies easily.
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...