Lexicon Lite creates a backup of your Office XP speech-recognition dictionary. You can restore the backup in case of accidental data loss or on another computer. Lexicon Lite works with Office XP or any SAPI 5 compatible speech-recognition program. Don't let those hours spent creating a custom dictionary be lost! Speech recognition won't work if your words aren't in the speech-recognition dictionary.
What's new in this version:
- Works for any words or symbols in the dictionary.
- Compatible with SpeechStudio Lexicon Builder.
- Improved GUI and documentation.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Check and correct the spelling of words from all areas of law.
- Learn new words via Spanish-Arabic dictionary.
- Get a translation tool for your desktop.
- USB driver.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- USB driver.
- Learn new words via German-English dictionary.
- Modify system parameters affecting user interface, performance,...
- Search wikipedia.org with multi-lingual feature.