From Adam Parrish:
Word game meets platformer in this hybrid action/puzzle game.
Your goal: Guide @ as deep as you can into an infinite well of letters by clearing words from the board.
Don't have every obscure three-letter word memorized? No problem! Lexcavator's fluid level generation algorithm keeps the board filled with longer, more satisfying words.
Power-ups (like * Blast, ? Alchemize, and _ Erode) can help or hinder your progress. Use them strategically!
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Form three- to seven-letter words in this unique Tetris-style g...
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Search and click all the suggested words on the game board.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Click letter wafers to spell out words.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Improve your vocabulary by the means of a fun and simple game.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Specify what names appearing on your desktop are real.