From Stopgap Software:
Leopard WebKit is a nightly channel build of WebKit for Macs running Mac OS X 10.5. It is the only PowerPC browser to fully support H.264 and Grooveshark Mobile. To extend multimedia capabilities including AirPlay install ClickToPlugin.
What's new in this version: Stability fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Explore the web using Google's super-fast browser.
- Alternative Web browser with server-side compression for slow c...
- Surf the Web, block pop-ups, and keep spyware at bay with a lea...
- Download a new, fast browser.
- Check out the latest beta of the next Firefox update.
- Beta channel of Google's web browser.
- Connect with friends, preview search results, and get website u...
- View Flash content in your Web browser.
- Combine powerful browsing with media downloading and sharing.
- Rich media content plugin for the web.
- Monitor remote URLs or local files.
- Browse the web comfortably.
- Brings files that meet criteria together into 1 folder.
- Access Facebook without a web browser.
- Scan for working online coupon codes during checkout.
- Exposes system menu bar icons that get hidden on small screens ...
- Benchmarking app for testing your Mac's speed.
- Full-featured read later and RSS client that supports services ...
- Transfer web apps to the OS X desktop.
- Block ad elements in Safari.
- Finds coupons for online shoppers during checkout automatically...
- Aqua-native GUI for MacPorts.
- Statistical data modeling tool.
- Add an advanced find-by-content search options for your persona...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content