From Zevrix Solutions:
LengthControl is a simple and powerful utility to control the name length of files and folders.
LengthControl displays the file name length and warns about the files whose name is longer than user defined limit.
You can edit the file/folder names in LengthControl and then rename them all in the Finder with a click of a button.
What's new in this version:
- Compatibility with Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- Some minor fixes
More Products to Consider
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Data recovery software.
- Multifunctional utility for Mac OS X.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- For changing a file's attributes: signature, flags, label, date...
- Backup software for selectively backing-up data.
- Synchronize contents of two folders.
- Fast powerful search on local volumes.
- Universal .rar and .zip file opener.
- Turn disk image auto extraction on and off.
- Measure sizes of your files and folders.
- RPG dice roller & hierarchical note taker.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content