We've all felt that drop in workflow when we've had to locate a file in the Finder. Even if you know exactly where something is, it can take many clicks to navigate to that place in the hierarchy. It always seems like work to remember where you left things. Why after 20 plus years are we still having to navigate folders in order to find something on a hard drive? Leap - now with OpenMeta support, more speed and general all around interface improvements. Take another look - the trial has been reset.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed bug in setting preferred locations.
- New caching feature - speeds up thumbnails on servers and large files .
- Fixed a UI problem when user tries to accidentally delete large folders.
- New - You can now drag the locations panel closed.
- Tags panel can now be made narrower.