You just hit Command-Space to bring LaunchBar's input window to front, enter an arbitrary abbreviation, and as soon as you start typing LaunchBar displays the best matching choices, ready to be opened immediately.
Start applications, open documents, invoke system services, compose emails or navigate the web - LaunchBar will be your essential servant.
What's new in this version:
- Improved detection of Google Chrome and Chromium bookmark files (bookmarks within profiles are now supported).
- Improved Automatic Software Update.
- Fixes an issue with iTunes playback. With the "Play from Album" option set, only the album's first track was played.
- Improved playback of tracks with no album.
- Fixes an issue with indexing of symlinked Preference Panes.
- Fixes an issue causing dialogs to appear underneath the search resu... See all new features »