LaunchBar is an award winning productivity utility that offers an amazingly intuitive and efficient way to search and access any kind of information stored on your computer or on the web. It provides instant access to your applications, documents, contacts and bookmarks, to your music library, to search engines and more, just by entering short abbreviations of the searched item's name.
You just hit Command-Space to bring LaunchBar's input window to front, enter an arbitrary abbreviation, and as soon as you start typing LaunchBar displays the best matching choices, ready to be opened immediately.
Start applications, open documents, invoke system services, compose emails or navigate the web - LaunchBar will be your essential servant.
What's new in this version:
- Adds compatibility with Cyberduck 3.8.
- The User Accounts indexing rule no longer indexes network user accounts.
- Fixes an issue that made it impossible to set the Mailing Label Personal Prefix user preference to an empty string.
- Fixes an issue with Address Book labels.
- Fixes an issue when creating iCal all-day events on Mac OS X 10.5.
- Fixes an issue with iCal date & time input. ... See all new features »