LastPass is the last password you will ever need. It allows you to:
- Create strong passwords, knowing you only have to remember one. Automatically fill out forms to save you time
- Log into your favorite sites with a single click
- Access and manage your data from multiple computers seamlessly
- Share logins with friends and let others share logins with you
- Use One Time Passwords, and a Screen Keyboard to help keep you safe while on the road. Supports IE and Firefox as well, so if you switch browsers you're always in sync, as well as when you switch computers
- Supports Opera, Google Chrome, iPhone, Opera Mini, via Bookmarklets
- Supports importing passwords from other password managers such as 1Password, Roboform, Keepass, PasswordSafe, MyPasswordSafe, Sxipper, TurboPasswords, PassPack, Firefox, Safari and IE's built in password manager
- Exporting your data always available in plugin and the website, even back to IE or Firefox. In windows, helps you recover lost passwords stored on your computer
- Capture passwords that other password managers will not capture like those done in AJAX logins, and multi-step logins like Bank Of America, and frustrating sites like ING bank using the 'Save All Entered Data' feature.
- Make moving to a new computer or using multiple computers much easier.
What's new in this version:
- Interested in syncing your bookmarks and open tabs? LastPass bought the number one bookmark sync company: Xmarks
- New: LastPass now has an Opera extension.
- New [Premium]: Windows Phone 7 application, available in your phone's Marketplace
- New [Premium]: Fingerprint reader multi-factor authentication support.
- New [Premium]: Smart card reader multi-factor authentication support, visit this page for more details. ... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antispy...
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Modify locked Microsoft PowerPoint 2007/2010/2013 presentations...
- Store your credentials securely via sophisticated encryption.
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Secure desktops and lock computers on the network.
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Protect yourself from infected sites.
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Create disposable email addresses, phone numbers, and credit ca...
- Protect yourself from infected sites.
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Monitor, filter, and control all computer activities of your ch...
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Protect folders, hide files, lock applications, and restrict ac...
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Protect your online privacy by cleaning up Internet history and...
- Protect files and emails using encryption software.
- Protect your personal computer against virus and spyware attack...
All versions:2.8 stars
out of 12 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Inconsistent and Tech Support Awful"
Version: LastPass for Safari 1.73.0
Hypothetically good features. Generates complex password.
Disables autofill feature in database
Isn't consistent about offering autofill
Doesn't work automatically to register usernames and passwords
Tech support is pretty much nonexistent for free version
I put in several messages to tech support, but they tell you they put you in back of the premium version users, and they sure are right. They would send me a message back that since they have not heard from me they are closing the issue, but they never answered the question. And in response, I cannot see anything to do but send another message from scratch, which appears to be a new issue. Then the other one gets "resolved" without any feedback at all. It's awful--and worth exactly what I paid for it.
I find the tutorial videos to be incomplete and to not match what I see on my computer. Sometimes the features work and sometimes they don't.
And then there's the problem with the work database that I use. Apparently LastPass disables the autofill that is very convenient for me in that database and has nothing to do with usernames or passwords. This is one of the issues they were "investigating" and then marked "resolved" without giving me any answer whatsoever. Perhaps I'll try 1Password; it's $40 but has a good reputation. LastPass should not treat its free users so badly, or these users will never take the premium version. Maybe they are counting on people upgrading from the free version to get rid of the problems, but that doesn't work for me.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content