From Pacestar Software:
LanFlow is a drawing tool for laying out, designing, and documenting a network, LAN, internet, or other communications system. Drop in components like computers, workstations, and servers and then connect them with lines and cables of all sorts. Choose your components from the built-in symbols, clip-art, and icons or add your own using any Windows metafile, bitmap, or JPEG (web) graphic. Use simple lines to connect your components or use dashes, curves, arrows or complex combinations for any type of line you like. You can enter explanatory text at any location, using a grid that helps you to keep your work symmetrical and aligned. LanFlow contains extensive features such as full zoom, OLE connectivity for inserting charts in other documents, poster printing, graphics import and export, automatic routing, curves, flow symbols, and much more. It comes with a set of simple outline components and a full set of 3D network equipment sumbols designed to resemble the standards being set by Cisco Systems in their training, books, and documentation.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed a bug that caused a system crash for some users when entering the Page Set-up screen. The symptom is a severe error, often stating that an illegal instruction has occured followed by an immediate exit of the program. It was ocurring mostly on Windows 98 computers that had an HP Laserjet PCL printer as the default printer (model IIIP, 4P, 4M, 4L, 4MV, 4SI, 5P). Others could also be affected.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Design and print out full-colored flowcharts, floor plans, and ...
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Create mechanical designs, house plans, blueprints, schematics,...
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Design, display, present, and realize all your building project...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Draw designs for architects and engineers.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Capture screenshots and record keystrokes.
- Access frequently used applications and system commands through...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Design and create more productive business visuals with the wor...
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.Sponsored Products
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:1.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content