From Pacestar Software:
LanFlow is a drawing tool for laying out, designing, and documenting a network, LAN, internet, or other communications system. Drop in components like computers, workstations, and servers and then connect them with lines and cables of all sorts. Choose your components from the built-in symbols, clip-art, and icons or add your own using any Windows metafile, bitmap, or JPEG (web) graphic. Use simple lines to connect your components or use dashes, curves, arrows or complex combinations for any type of line you like. You can enter explanatory text at any location, using a grid that helps you to keep your work symmetrical and aligned. LanFlow contains extensive features such as full zoom, OLE connectivity for inserting charts in other documents, poster printing, graphics import and export, automatic routing, curves, flow symbols, and much more. It comes with a set of simple outline components and a full set of 3D network equipment sumbols designed to resemble the standards being set by Cisco Systems in their training, books, and documentation.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed a bug that caused a system crash for some users when entering the Page Set-up screen. The symptom is a severe error, often stating that an illegal instruction has occured followed by an immediate exit of the program. It was ocurring mostly on Windows 98 computers that had an HP Laserjet PCL printer as the default printer (model IIIP, 4P, 4M, 4L, 4MV, 4SI, 5P). Others could also be affected.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Design and print out full-colored flowcharts, floor plans, and ...
- Display the Top Real Estate items(flat, house) from RealEstateM...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Display the Real Estate items(flat, house) from RealEastateMana...
- Display the 10 most visited Real Estate items(flat, house) from...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Design and implement your architectural projects.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Manage a household trying cleaning, cooking, and laundry.
- Watch your favorite Hershey Halloween characters visit a haunte...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Automate calculations, analysis, and data management of rental ...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Install executables in your msi as a service.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Manage and save information of your rental properties.
- Stream music and video files to computers in your house or over...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- See a haunted house, ghosts, bats, a skeleton and witch on your...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:1.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content