LakeusWare is inventory software for small and medium businesses. Features include inventory reports, purchase orders, invoices, receipts, payment reminders, monitoring of warehouses and sales. Other features include multiple warehouses per item, multiple suppliers per item, multiple item groups per item, inventory reports by warehouse and item group, warning levels for warehouse quantities, warehouse transfers, individual measurement units, selectable currency code, and selectable tax code.
What's new in this version: Version 1.15.0: Item group-, supplier-, warehouse- and customer windows improved.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and manage your Invoices, Quotes.
- Generate invoices for daily business billing needs.
- Manage your stock inventory, sales & invoices, customer & suppl...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Create product catalogs using your accounting and customer info...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep full track of inventory, from purchasing to sales with rep...
- Track and create inventory easily.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Take care of your accounting, project tracking, and inventory n...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- E-mail your Quickbooks Invoices, Salesreceipts and other transa...
- Manage laboratory inventory and place orders.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Track data, such as program bugs, business transactions, or com...
- Manage invoicing and create purchasing orders.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Manage your warehouse and control inventory and distribution.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content