CNET Editors' note: The Download Now link directs you to the product page in Google Play. The application can directly be downloaded and installed on the registered Android device from your PC, or you can download it from Google Play on your Android device.
This is perfect live wallpaper for girls who adore cute little ladybugs. Just setup this wallpaper with adorable things and you will fall in love with them. The Coccinellidae are a family of beetles, known variously as ladybirds (UK, Ireland, Australia, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, South Africa, New Zealand, India, Malta, some parts of Canada and the US), or ladybugs (North America). When they need to use a common name, entomologists widely prefer the names ladybird beetles or lady beetles as these insects are not true bugs. Lesser-used names include God's cow, ladyclock, lady cow, and lady fly.
Coccinellids are small insects, ranging from 1 mm to 10 mm (0.04 to 0.4 inches), and are commonly yellow, orange, or scarlet with small black spots on their wing covers, with black legs, head and antennae. Such color patterns vary greatly however; for example, a minority of species, such as Vibidia duodecimguttata, a twelve-spotted species, have whitish spots on a brown background. A specimen of Harmonia axyridis in South Africa, freshly out of its pupa. Its black spots will develop as its exoskeleton hardens.
In this coccinellid the black spots are so large that they meet and leave only patches of yellow as spots. In some species the black is so extensive as to form the background to small coloured spots. In some species either type of pattern occurs. This yellow-shouldered ladybird (Apolinus lividigaster) feeding on an aphid has only two colour spots. Some species have none. In some species the spots are so large that they merge, leaving the remaining bright colours as spots on a black background. Many coccinellid species are mostly, or entirely, black, grey, or brown and may be difficult for non-entomologists to recognize as coccinellids at all. Conversely, non-entomologists might easily mistake many other small beetles for coccinellids. For example the tortoise beetles, like the ladybird beetles, look similar because they are shaped so that they can cling to a flat surface so closely that ants and many other enemies cannot grip them.
More Products to Consider
- Get this one-of-a-kind Soda clock that fills up just like Soda.
- Personalize your Android phone with the wallpaper and ringtone ...
- Look at beautiful waterfall cascade at your device screen.
- Provide a Live Wallpaper reminder of the heart warming autumn m...
- Add an analog clock screensaver to your mobile phone.
- Get relaxed and stay in a good mood with the a 3D wallpaper.
- Provide a simple animated Live Wallpaper recollection of the ti...
- Be very afraid to dip your fingers in to your home screen with ...
- View the latest Ascend P6 launcher theme.
- Let the screen of your Android device look hot.
- Provide a lovely animated Live Wallpaper with dream like enchan...
- Provide a playful Live Wallpaper interpretation of the underwat...
- Make your kid happy with Slugterra inspired wallpaper on Androi...
- Provide a refreshing colourful Live Wallpaper of bubbly fun.
- Create a beautiful Christmas collage.
- Get an aquarium wallpaper on your Android device.
- Beautify you phone screen with sea life live wallpaper.
- Provide an inspiring Live Wallpaper of a girl celebrating the c...
- Decorate your phone screen with rain drops.
- Don't stay without your cupcakes, enjoy them at any moment.
- Enjoy watching different designer high-heeled shoes in various ...
- Experience beautiful jellyfish swimming right in your Android p...
- Set a live wallpaper on your Android device.
- Enjoy watching the water surface full of colorful foliage and l...