From Metis International:
Premier general purpose labeling program that provides you with a complete label, barcode, and mailing list capability. Creates virtually any kind of label. Allows you to maintain a mailing list database and use it to generate personalized form letters. Version 1.9.7 improves make field object a barcode (barcode type selection) and includes text scripts.
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Audio editor/recorder with effects, mixing, & unlimited undo.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Versatile DJ music mixer.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Run your own airport.
- Listen to free Internet radio.
- Vertically scrolling shoot'em'up game.
- Schedule the opening of applications, folders, and documents on...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Not a Program for Essential Data-Zero Support from Metis"
Version: Labels and Cards Pro 1.9.7
EZ to use (if your key code works) - EZ to navigate.
No support AT ALL. In the past year not a single response to emails or phone messages. The keycode did not work on my latest edition so I am out the cash. I suspect there are no live bodies working there - if you get lucky you might get a download and keycode that works, but I'd not rely on this program for any meaningful data storage.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: