From LabTech Software:
LabTech for Managed Service Providers is a one of a kind solution that combines remote technical support with inventory, client, and technician management at competitive price. Improve productivity and efficiency by consolidating support ticketing, time tracking, monitoring and remote control into one application. No client network configuration is necessary eliminating the setup and maintenance of a monitored network infrastructure.The Control Center offers complete control over any system that is running the System Monitor. Display the inventory data and send commands from the Control Center without user interaction. All inventory data is updated on a regular schedule or can be sent on demand. Connect directly to the users desktop with built-in VNC or other(RDP,PCanywhere,etc).
Track jobs with complete support ticketing and record time by entering data only once. Export time to standard programs with XML/CSV Support. Integrates with Microsofts CRM, Visio and Outlook. Version 1.7 adds active directory Push Support, XP Theameing and improved visual display, Custom commands and Extra Fields for computers added.
What's new in this version: Version 1.7 adds active directory Push Support, XP Theameing and improved visual display, Custom commands and Extra Fields for computers added.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Monitor critical network resources and detect system failures o...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform asset management, security monitoring, bandwidth analys...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Use your Web cam and microphone for monitoring remote locations...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- List and track multiple clients' appointments on your own netwo...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor traffic in your network.
- Get notifications about the stability of your network, servers,...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Monitor all users activities on your computer.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Get detailed system information on computers in a network.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Manage,organize and monitor network devices.
- Monitor your computer system activity.
- Monitor your computer and get system informations in the networ...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Does Not Work - No Support"
Version: LabTech MSP 1.7
Major functionalities do not work. Patch Management is always broken. Remote security for VNC is always broken. When they fix one thing, another part of it is broken. Support is non existent. They have some really good support technicians, but management keeps over-riding the support staff to use every reason possible to claim that something is out of scope for support. They are not willing to correct their own mistakes. When they do something that breaks your customization,they do not apologize,try to correct it or even acknowledge that there is a problem.
Warning - stay away from this application. It will cost you more of your time than it is worth.
"Perfect For IT"
Version: LabTech MSP 1.7
My favorite thing about Labtech is that you don't have to use 4 or 5 pieces of software and enter in the same data to each one.. Can Track Tickets, VNC, Monitor Workstations/Routers/Computers, Stealth Repair Computers, Manage Contacts, Billing (keeps track of hours), Generates Reports.. The list goes on... It is everything you need to run an IT department.
The few things I have found wrong with it have been programmed into it as soon as it was suggested. They are constantly workin to improve the software to the users needs. Top notch.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content