Use any computer in your lab just as you are sitting in front of that computer (Remote Admin). LabControl has many other online management options that range from file transfers to setting sound volume. Wake-on-LAN and auto-shutdown of idle computers are supported. Labcontrol's easy to use interface shows the state of all the computers in your lab with visual icons. You can take an action on any computer in your lab by just right clicking on that computer's icon and selecting an action from the popup menu. Both LabControl server and client software are stable and configurable. LabControl will be the most useful employee in your lab. Version 1.1 has an Uninstall feature added to the client management menu, some changes in client locking algorithm.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Hear .txt files read to you by your PC.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Detect and repair errors in your Windows Registry.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Automate and manage major computer lab processes.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Learn how your computer works.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: