From Schmidt's Login:
Hardware & Software Inventory & Compliance.
WARNING: This software will make you idle and dependent.
Freedom from client agents. No going from PC to PC to install anything. Runs too fast to get coffee during a scan. About 1 second per PC. You may be inclined to create your own custom reports just for the fun of it. All maintenance and support is free. As it should be. Scans and reports on your SMNP devices are free too. XP SP2 compatible. It IS okay to upgrade now.WAN compatible. No more reasons to go to the Boise office.Choose MS-Jet, MS-SQL-Server, MSDE, Oracle 8/9/10, MySQL or PostgreSQL.Oh, and the 20 node version is free to download and use, always.
For licensing above 20 nodes price is a one time cost from $8.40 to $5.60 per node, includes lifetime support, maintenance, and updates.
Dont say we didnt warn you.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Scan the Web content and local files.
- Track hardware and software installed on network computers.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Manage NTFS permissions on Windows file servers.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 6 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"Got a home or company network? Download this!"
Version: LOGINventory 220.127.116.11
I thought this program will be the same usual slow (~some programs i know which works with WMI) things as others: i feel lucky, this program is fast (scanned whole D class /0-255 range/) within 1-2 minutes. After i opened my eyes widely enought to recognise this, i was pretty sure it's a joke: but no, all details are in the inventory.
Actually, i think this is a simple but perfect snap-in (for your MMC), too.
It'll help you to check patches, installed packages, basic physical datas (like memory/cpu size, etc.).
If you plan to upgrade your operating systems by PXE/etc., the network card type recognizing might come in handy. Also, you can create queries like at Microsoft's product.
This is awesome cheap if it's not per seat.
Maybe i missunderstand, but this just sounds cool: i can test this software in any company/etc. with full features for 20 computers until i decide to uninstall or buy it.
I gave 5 - not a natural thing from me - stars as i don't think professional administrators would have many problems with this (or max 1-2 problem which are solveable with support).
I'd suggest a quick start guide.
At memory size, the shared memory size isn't checked.
It's not specified what rights you need to check a network (of course, domain admin is a ruler there but i hope other rights are enough).
Right now i'm not quite familiar with help section 8.5 (translation): should it recognise automaticly, etc.?
Version: LOGINventory 18.104.22.168
I recommend to evrybody
"this is good"
Version: LOGINventory 4.1.14
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content