From Schmidt's Login:
Hardware & Software Inventory & Compliance.
WARNING: This software will make you idle and dependent.
Freedom from client agents. No going from PC to PC to install anything. Runs too fast to get coffee during a scan. About 1 second per PC. You may be inclined to create your own custom reports just for the fun of it. All maintenance and support is free. As it should be. Scans and reports on your SMNP devices are free too. XP SP2 compatible. It IS okay to upgrade now.WAN compatible. No more reasons to go to the Boise office.Choose MS-Jet, MS-SQL-Server, MSDE, Oracle 8/9/10, MySQL or PostgreSQL.Oh, and the 20 node version is free to download and use, always.
For licensing above 20 nodes price is a one time cost from $8.40 to $5.60 per node, includes lifetime support, maintenance, and updates.
Dont say we didnt warn you.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Include server media to your PlayStation 3 over your network.
- Replace your Network Interface Card's Media Access Control (MAC...
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Point out network problems and troubleshoot from a detailed pic...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 6 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"Got a home or company network? Download this!"
Version: LOGINventory 188.8.131.52
I thought this program will be the same usual slow (~some programs i know which works with WMI) things as others: i feel lucky, this program is fast (scanned whole D class /0-255 range/) within 1-2 minutes. After i opened my eyes widely enought to recognise this, i was pretty sure it's a joke: but no, all details are in the inventory.
Actually, i think this is a simple but perfect snap-in (for your MMC), too.
It'll help you to check patches, installed packages, basic physical datas (like memory/cpu size, etc.).
If you plan to upgrade your operating systems by PXE/etc., the network card type recognizing might come in handy. Also, you can create queries like at Microsoft's product.
This is awesome cheap if it's not per seat.
Maybe i missunderstand, but this just sounds cool: i can test this software in any company/etc. with full features for 20 computers until i decide to uninstall or buy it.
I gave 5 - not a natural thing from me - stars as i don't think professional administrators would have many problems with this (or max 1-2 problem which are solveable with support).
I'd suggest a quick start guide.
At memory size, the shared memory size isn't checked.
It's not specified what rights you need to check a network (of course, domain admin is a ruler there but i hope other rights are enough).
Right now i'm not quite familiar with help section 8.5 (translation): should it recognise automaticly, etc.?
Version: LOGINventory 184.108.40.206
I recommend to evrybody
"this is good"
Version: LOGINventory 4.1.14
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content