LOB Item Link Field allow you to specify the connection and the fields you want to extract and the field will do the rest. You can select from a dropdown of possible items or enter manually. The imported item can contain as many additional fields as you like and you can even give simpler display names to those fields. When the item changes in the LoB system, your SharePoint data is not affected, as long as you do not initiate a data fetch.
What's new in this version: Version 1.8.7 fixed automatically pre-select first value in Required mode.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Track the time you spent on a certain task.
- Track and analyze your investments and the markets.
- Synchronize your Outlook and Google calendars.
- Download and display free EOD stock data.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Add a calendar component which can schedule your meetings and p...
- Manage your enterprise inventory.
- Get a calendar and scheduling component for Silverlight.
- View stock charts generated from Google or Yahoo finance data.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content