From Paul Giblock:
LMMS is a free cross-platform alternative to commercial program like FL Studio, which allow you to produce music with your computer. This includes the creation of melodies and beats, the synthesis and mixing of sounds, and arranging of samples. LMMS can also connect to any of your MIDI devices and allow you to perform live, all in a user-friendly and modern interface.
What's new in this version: Version 0.4.15 has fixed freeze when forwarding MIDI events to instrument.
More Products to Consider
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Produce music with your computer.
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Get a high performance digital audio workstation.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Burn CD, DVD, and Blu-ray.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Bring High Definition sound to YouTube, iTunes, Spotify, Pandor...
- USB driver.
- Change your voice and add sound effects to games and voice chat...
- Recreate a classical 16-band digital vocoder.
- Turn your computer into alarm clock.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Crashes the computer! DO NOT INSTALL!"
Version: LMMS (64-bit) 0.4.13
If you want to disable your computer, it's good at that...
Destroys your computer and renders it useless.
I don't know if this is malware, a virus, or just bad programming by the designers, but this is one absolutely ATROCIOUS program that WILL CRASH YOUR COMPUTER. After installation, my computer went haywire and nothing could work - not Firefox, Chrome, Avast Antivirus, Spyware Terminator, Microsoft Office, nothing. Couldn't even open up a simple image file and it would not let me do System Restore without booting in safe mode. Countless error messages and failed executions popped up on start-up, only to get more when trying to start a program or open a file. Had to perform a system restore in safe mode to save the computer. For the well-being of you and your computer, DO NOT INSTALL THIS PROGRAM!!!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content