From Paul Giblock:
LMMS is a free cross-platform alternative to commercial program like FL Studio, which allow you to produce music with your computer. This includes the creation of melodies and beats, the synthesis and mixing of sounds, and arranging of samples. LMMS can also connect to any of your MIDI devices and allow you to perform live, all in a user-friendly and modern interface.
What's new in this version: Version 0.4.15 has fixed freeze when forwarding MIDI events to instrument.
More Products to Consider
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Produce music with your computer.
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Create and remix your own music.
- Create music with this all-in-one recording studio.
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Focus on the music creation, instead of becoming distracted by ...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Get the latest patch to update from version 9.0 to 9.03.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Compose, record, edit, and play music with this 12-channel audi...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Create and edit grooves using a flexible step-sequencer.
- Record and edit multi-track audio.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Write and edit music with comprehensive, integrated composition...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Get a high performance digital audio workstation.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Try a software drum machine based on classic sounds.
All versions:3.3 stars
out of 14 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"All sounds for Free"
Version: LMMS (32-bit) 0.4.15
My opinion similar to FL Studio. But FL Studio you can only get some sounds for free. You have to pay to get all the sounds. LMMS you get all the sounds for free.
I haven't used it much but so far I haven't found none.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content