The LLLS English-Papiemento Edition contains 28,590 of the most useful words and terms, a flash card learning system, and an annotation system. L3's Language Learning System (LLLS) brings a world of language to your Palm. LLLS supports over forty of the world's most popular and interesting languages in a large variety of combinations. With flash cards and bonus learning features, LLLS is the premier language series for the Palm.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Explore and learn English from Longman English Dictionary on yo...
- Prepare for your TOEFL test.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Provide fully featured scientific calculator with convert fract...
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.Sponsored Products
- Add new words, write notes for each word, and update explanatio...
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- Provide tabbed editing and managing for Microsoft Office.
- Provide a programming language for kids 8-14.
- Promote simplicity when report referencing is required.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: