LITIO is a sheet metal program that calculates flat (unfolded) sheet developments of ducts, rectangle to round transitions, cylinders, cones, pipe intersections, connections, bifurcations, elbows, etc. It is easy to use. No need of DFX conversions. Make your developments directly in AutoCAD.
For HVAC, hoppers, cyclones, dust extraction, ducts, conveying systems, silos, piping, etc.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Create, animate, publish, and print hands-on techniques and exe...
- Microsoft Mathematics provides a graphing calculator that plots...
- Convert measurement formats into other units.
- Perform simple arithmetic calculations.
- 3D graphic editor.
- Perform math operations on multiple decimal, hexadecimal, binar...
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Perform calculations from single-crystal diffraction measuremen...
- Adjust text size to scale in AutoCAD.