LITIO is a sheet metal program that calculates flat (unfolded) sheet developments of ducts, rectangle to round transitions, cylinders, cones, pipe intersections, connections, bifurcations, elbows, etc. It is easy to use. No need of DFX conversions. Make your developments directly in AutoCAD.
For HVAC, hoppers, cyclones, dust extraction, ducts, conveying systems, silos, piping, etc.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a high school student administrative syst...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Create, animate, publish, and print hands-on techniques and exe...
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- 3D graphic editor.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Adjust text size to scale in AutoCAD.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Animation program.