What's new in this version:
- If "Clear List" option was not set, searches would fail with a "selector not recognized" error in the console, but because the status sheet is attached to the window you could never close the window.
- Although LDapper would select the first item in a list after performing a search, you still had to click the list to copy, mailto, etc.
- Info text field of browser window was editable.
- Cancelling the Options sheet didn't actually cancel.
- Default file name when expo... See all new features »