LCedit+ also has several built-in tools e.g. to edit the fixture library, to manage files (Utilities, Backup and Restore), to upload firmware, to edit global settings of a LanBox (e.g. set name, password) and to make patches (DMX channels, curves, slope limits, etc.).
What's new in this version:
- MIDI clock support. You can now trigger any cue step on MIDI clock (beat).
- In addition to CueLists and CueSteps we introduced "real" Cues.
- Lists are now "linked", so at the end of a Cuelist it will go to next cuelist.
- A new instruction "Go xx If channel n within y-z".
- MIDI bankselect 127, enables the Next/Prev Step and Next/Prev Cue commands by sending program change 1, 2, 3 and 4 respectively.
- Next/Previous Cue commands added to LCedit+.
- A larger "Save" rem... See all new features »