All Users of the DX6440 are encouraged to upgrade to version 1.02. This firmware update makes the following improvements to the previous firmware release, firmware version 1.00: Fixes problem of a camera freeze after premature removal of memory card. Improvements to focusing mechanism. Enhancements to video playback. Elimination of corrupt images on some SD media cards.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Download, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Update the firmware on your Kodak DX6340 to take advantage of t...
- Display fractal images on your desktop.
- Track your weightlifting and cardio workout, calculates and rec...
- Update the firmware on your Canon EOS 10D to take advantage of ...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Transform your iTunes playlists into personal music video chann...
- Display photos on Hatena fotolife.
- Convert all the regular formats to Sony Ericsson Cedar MP4.
- Solve issues that occur when running Digital Image 2006 in Wind...