With more than two decades of research and developing experience, Kingsoft Office brings to global users a highly-developed and user-friendly office suite, which is composed of Writer, Spreadsheets and Presentation. Kingsoft Office released its new 2013 version for new year 2014 respectively. Kingsoft Office 2013 adopts a new and modern interface with many outstanding features such as a professional PDF converter, an advanced paragraph adjustment tool and intuitive table operation. Moreover, it has a greatly-improved compatibility with Microsoft Office both 2003 and 2007 formats. The free version support exporting DOCX and XLSX.
What are the key features of Kingsoft Office 2013? 1. Highly compatible with MS Office (97/2000/2003/2007/2010/2013), it means you can seamless open, edit and save as both office 2003 and 2007 formats. 2. Advanced paragraph adjustment tool. 3. Intuitive table operation. 4. Multiple tabs on the interface. 5. Create multiple hyperlinks at one time in Spreadsheets 6. Automatic spell check 7. Set encryption for your documents 8. Convert office documents to PDF format 9. Directly send files as email attachments 10. Tons of free PPT templates.
What's new in this version:
- Supports exporting DOCX and XLSX formats.
- in Spreadsheets supports 1,048,576 rows & 16,384 columns.
- Writer supports find and replace formatting.
- Spreadsheets supports AutoFilter by cell color.
- Spreadsheets adds GetPivotData Formula and Ctrl+[ shortcut.
- Spreadsheets supports data importing by API through ODBC and ADO.