From Kingdia Software:
Kingdia CD Extractor is a CD-ripper application for converting digital audio tracks directly from compact discs to audio formats MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, VQF, and APE. Kingdia CD Extractor supports CDDB (compact disc data base), you can connect to any remote CDDB to get the album information about your CDs automatically. Kingdia CD Extractor can create a local CDDB. The application also provides a native CD Player, so you can listen to the songs of your CDs before converting them.
What's new in this version: Version 3.7.12 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Convert your CD audio tracks to MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, and VOX for...
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Convert text into a WAV, MP3, OGG, or WMA audio files.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Rename files by creating rules.
- Convert text into a WAV, MP3, OGG, or WMA audio files.
- Encrypt PDF files with passwords and decrypt them as well.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Listen to audio files with light and simple audio player from t...
- Edit MP3 tags, find covers, and organize your music collection.
- Recover lost passwords for ZIP archives.
- Tag and organize your MP3 music collection, get cover arts, lyr...
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record audio from sound cards into multiple formats.
- Mix all your CD's like a jukebox.
All versions:2.7 stars
out of 6 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-6 of 6
Version: Kingdia CD Extractor 3.7.9
converting digital audio tracks directly from compact discs to various audio formats
it's interface not good to use
I found a very nice program that ripping audio cd track, very easy to use, extract audio from video files and convert audio files to various audio formats
"It works every time."
Version: Kingdia CD Extractor 3.7.7
Very easy ti use.
I keep forgetting to select the proper CD/DVD player. IT WILL NOT ALLOW the usage of the second CD/DVD player while working.
It would be nive to have an option to combine several tracks as ONE file. I use a program called MP3 MERGER frequently as I get MP3 files that are fragmented.
"Interesting program but..."
Version: Kingdia CD Extractor 3.5
The program does what its meant to do very well and is fully featured. Its reasonably fast at extracting audio from CD (although not nearly as fast as Nero's CD ripping software included in the Nero Premium 8 package).
The tech support is non existant. I had a problem with the program crashing in a previous version and emailed the tech support three times but got no response whatsoever so I gave up in the end and now only use Nero's CD extractor. Its also expensive as there are lots of free programs out there which do just the same as Kingdia CD Extractor.
"Fine program - Terrible tech support"
Version: Kingdia CD Extractor 3.0.20
The program itself is great with all the functions you could need. You can extract to wav or mp3 files with a variety of options for the latter such as using VBR. The program also supports plenty of other file types such as Monkey Audio, Ogg Vorbis and NTT VQF. It also has other features you would expect such as CDDB and the ability to normalise the volume of files you extract.
The technical support is non existant. When I had a problem with the program crashing every time I tried to save the settings I contacted their Tech Support by email 3 times and still have gotten no response. If you download the program you should hope you never have any problems with it.
"Fully featured CD ripper"
Version: Kingdia CD Extractor 3.0.11
This program is very good at what its supposed to do (i.e. CD ripping) but it also has plenty of extras which make it stand out over some of the other programs in the field. There is the ability to normalise the volume of tracks your ripping. Tracks can be extracted to mp2, monkey audio, ogg vorbis, wma and the space saving VBR format using different encoders (included in the program). The ability to have digital CD playback is another good feature. There is also the ability to convert files between various formats (although there is no dedicated icon for this and you have to use the menus to find this). The program can also be set to automatically shut down the PC after ripping and can download album information from remote CDDB.
The trial limitations are a little harsh but I suppose it does give you an idea of how the program works and what its capable of. Its best to buy the full version to get the most out of the program.
Another slightly annoying thing I found is that even after registering the program the icon and menu item for Register Kingdia CD Extractor still appear and can easily be clicked by mistake. Also rather than the program being registered under your name you get a registration name of userxxxx (although admittedly thats not a huge deal).
"Pretty much useless unless you buy the full version."
Version: Kingdia CD Extractor 1.2.5
Very pronounced graphics in the program.
This program is mostly form but not much function unless the full version is purchased. I had a hard time figuring out how to convert files, and had to use the help function to do so.