KidsMenu is a launcher utility that is designed to give younger kids an At Ease style interface that will work on MacOS X (it also works under MacOS 7.x thru 9.x). Parents can limit what applications that their kids can be exposed to. KidsMenu provide security that restricts exposure to the Finder, Dock and Menus. Some of the other features include:
- Simple one-click access to any document or application.
- Customizable fonts, sizes and colors.
- Convenient one-click access to many features
- Have up to 10 categories of applications.
- Custom color backgrounds
- Custom Background pictures
- Text to Speech support
- Custom sound support
- Custom button sizes (32 to 128 pixels)
- Provide security to keep prying eyes out of the OS!
What's new in this version:
- Fixed crash bug that would occur if speech manager wasn't installed
- Added option to select which toolbar buttons should be displayed when system is locked.
- Increased minimum icon size from 16 to 32.
- Internal code optimization
- Updated Documentation
- This is the last 68K build that will be developed --