CNET Editors' note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the Android Market where you must continue the download process. This download may not be available in some countries.
Important Announcement: Google is celebrating its 10 billionth download by making 10 apps available for 10 cents for 10 days. One of the 10 apps chosen to be available for 10 cents on December 8 is Kids Learn to Read (Preschool) and one of the 10 apps chosen to be available for 10 cents on December 10 is Kids Connect the Dots. This app is now optimized for both phones and tablets. "I couldn't get my phone back." Kids Preschool Puzzle FREE contains 20 puzzles to try it out before you buy the full version.Your child will love this simple, entertaining "edugame" for preschool-aged kids, and learn from it, because it's from Intellijoy. You see, at Intellijoy, we specialize in educational games with the fun built right into them.Let's do the rest of the description in a question-and-answer form. How is the game played? Children will see an outline of an image belonging to one of the following categories: Animals, Food, Transport, Geometric Figures, Numbers, Letters, as well as Other. Your child will then slide and snap the colorful puzzle pieces into place to reveal the delightful image. Once kids complete the puzzle, the pleasant voice of a lady announcer congratulates the child on an excellent job and tells the child what the image depicts.Every section is designed so children enjoy success time after time and receive positive reinforcement from the likable teacher. So they want to keep learning. What will my children learn? Like all Intellijoy games, the game focuses on a specific educational lesson, so children and their parents find the game really inviting and distraction-free. Kids Shape Puzzle helps children build and practice cognitive skills, visual spatial skills, shape recognition, as well as tactile and fine motor skills. What won't my children learn? The game does not overload children and parents with too many audio and visual stimuli. Coping with stress and over-stimulation is therefore one skill that your kids won't be practicing during this game. Its clear focus makes the game a delight for children and a winning choice for parents.If you prefer for your children to play the game silently, you can give your child headphones. Once your child is involved and happy, you can relax, with the assurance that he or she is having a great time and learning!If you'd like to test the game yourself before you buy it, we offer a free lite version. Although it's perfect for preschoolers, who just love the game, many children of kindergarten age and in the early grades also enjoy snapping the puzzle pieces into place and learning the 100-plus images the puzzles represent. Hey, how did you take the top four spots in the Education section? Kids love our games. Parents love to see their preschool-aged children being both educated and quietly happy. Google noticed our great reviews and then featured and promoted our apps. Educational games for young children is all we do. Our mission is: "Delight children through learning." Our games are laser focused. For example, the numbers game doesn't teach letters, and the letters game doesn't teach math. We keep the games simple but magically inviting and nourishing. We strive to give children just the right balance between education and fun. So our games don't feature fun at the expense of education or education at the expense of fun. We also know games that are too complicated dont involve and delight kids.We hope your children enjoy all the fun and education we've built into our game of Kids Shape Puzzle and that you'll enjoy our other kid-friendly games, too.Keywords: Game for kids, Educational games, Child, Game for children, Games for kids, Preschool, School, Kindergarten, Preschool-aged, Shapes, Puzzle, Cognitive Skills, Visual Spatial Skills, Shape Recognition, Tactile Skills, Fine Motor SkillsTablet, TDH, Honeycomb, Xoom, Galaxy Tab, Eee Pad TransformerRecent changes:Important Announcement: Google is celebrating its 10 billionth download by making 10 apps available for 10 cents for 10 days. One of the 10 apps chosen to be available for 10 cents on December 8 is Kids Learn to Read (Preschool) and one of the 10 apps chosen to be available for 10 cents on December 10 is Kids Connect the Dots.Content rating: Everyone
What's new in this version: Important Announcement: Google is celebrating its 10 billionth download by making 10 apps available for 10 cents for 10 days. One of the 10 apps chosen to be available for 10 cents on December 8 is Kids Learn to Read (Preschool) and one of the 10 apps chosen to be available for 10 cents on December 10 is Kids Connect the Dots.
More Products to Consider
- The sequel to the smash hit phenomenon that took the world by s...
- Play classic Nintendo platformer game on your Android device.
- View IPL 6 live score and schedule.
- Dr. Driving drives you crazy!.
- 4 Pics 1 Word - What's the word in common for 4 pictures?.
- Connect all the dots and reveal the beautiful picture with this...
- One of the most addictive and entertaining physics based drivin...
- Think you have what it takes to adopt a POU? How will YOU custo...
- Trailblaze in this new standard for mobile racing game.
- Do you like driving big vehicles? Then you have to try Bus Simu...
- In a world of might and magic, are you strong enough to dominat...
- Logo Quiz is the #1 ranked Logo Guessing Game on Google Play.
- Play a classic multi-directional shooter video game.
- A fun way for kids to learn numbers and build basic math skills...
- Lets see which of the birds you can recognize?.
- A hands-on, real-life way for kids to learn shapes.
- Lets see which of the Alphabets you can recognize?.
- 4 Pictures 1 Word. Can you guess whats the word ?.
- Fun4Kids Kids Block Puzzle Game Lite.
- Experience the drama, intensity and excitement of World Cup Cri...
- My first puzzles.
- Pop Balloons to Earn Points! (by "Games for Kids").
- Lets see which of the Animals you can recognize?.
- Animals Memory Game Lite.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content