From Boy Genius Software:
This keyword freeware uses reverse engineering queries to multiple search public search engine API's including Google, Ask.com, YouTube.com, Yahoo.com and Bing.com. It's simple to generate marketing terms for you company with this simple freeware tool. Simply enter 20 - 100 words in the main keyword form and when your results are generated "select all" and transfer back to the main keywords list and keep doing this to use different terms to query all engines at once. No need for proxies or captchas as this freeware uses smart technology to not exceed publicly available data from each individual engine yet allows you to query different engines with results gathered from other engines.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Spy on competitors keywords and generate new profitable keyword...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Communicate with other YouTube users and get more Videos views.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Mix keywords and generate input data for Pingomat.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Create windows registered task bars.
- Web site promotion.
- Get an antivirus software development kit.
- Search and browse the jQuery docs without closing current tab.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.