From T C Brogden:
Keysticks lets you control your PC with an Xbox 360 controller instead of the keyboard and mouse. You can use it to control your media player wirelessly. You can use it to browse the web on your TV from the comfort of your sofa. You can use it to play PC games that don't fully support your controller. It's computing in comfort. Using Keysticks with a wireless controller means you don't need to sit by your computer to use it. How about changing the music on your laptop from across the room? How about using your controller as a wireless slide changer for Microsoft PowerPoint? How about connecting your computer to your TV, then using your controller to browse the web from across the room? Web browsing on your TV... without a mouse or keyboard. Keysticks comes with ready-made profiles for controlling your computer. It includes an on-screen virtual keyboard for typing, with word prediction to save you entering every word in full, and a number of layouts to choose from. In fact, if you're unable to use a standard keyboard or mouse, you might find the alternative keyboard layouts a more comfortable option. You can use a wired Xbox 360 controller too if you prefer. Keysticks features a drag-and-drop profile designer so you can create your own controls quickly and easily. It's ideal if you want to create custom controls for PC games that only support keyboard and mouse. You can ditch the keyboard and play with your 360 controller instead.
What's new in this version: Version 1.81 includes:
- Keyboard layout detection
- Word prediction in multiple languages
- Software updater
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Use your game controller as your pointing device.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Control your MIDI files with mouse and keyboard activities.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- USB driver.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- 3d truck racing game.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content