Keyndicate visually displays the current state of the CapsLock, NumLock and ScrollLock key in the tray menu. When a bar is compressed means the key is not active and when expanded signifies the key is active. The order in which the bars are represented are from top to bottom, CapsLock, NumLock and ScrollLock.
What's new in this version: Version 22.214.171.124 has fixed crash with array being out of bounds and frozen not reverting the key back to the original state.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Click on the icon in the status bar to view all the browser win...
- Create and print schedules for your staff and students.
- Launch your favorite applications automatically on start-up.
- Learn how to read key signatures, notes, intervals, and chords.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Arrange application windows on your desktop in a task-oriented ...
- Let your child learn playing.
- Copy anything from your screen directly to a graphic file, prin...
- Follow Gabrielle, an enterprising journalist who stumbles on th...
- Set up countdown timer to receive alert of important event.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content