What's new in version 6.4
- KeyCue now has an optional icon in the menu bar for opening the shortcut table with a single click and accessing various settings with a control-click or right-click.
- In trial mode, no registration reminder is shown when the Settings window is already open.
- Background version checks now take place only when the computer has been idle for a while.
- KeyCue no longer shows the shortcut table when the scroll wheel is operated while pressing modifier keys.
- The shortcut window no longer pops up when the screen is being zoomed with the scroll wheel.
- Works around a problem that caused Mission Control to show a KeyCue shortcut table in a miniature desktop although the KeyCue shortcuts were not visible.
- Improved positioning of the mouse selection frame.
- KeyCue now correctly highlights shortcuts that do not require any modifier keys.
- Fixes an issue with handsfree mode that caused highlighting of wrong shortcuts when no modifier keys were pressed.
- Fixes typographically incorrect smart quotes in multiple places.
- Rewording of messages that refer to the "Universal Access" system preference pane, which has been renamed to "Accessibility" on Mountain Lion.
- Works around a Mountain Lion issue, where KeyCue showed all items in the Services menu, even those that were not available in the current situation.
- Publisher Ergonis software
- Publisher web site http://www.ergonis.com/
- Release date February 19, 2013
- Date added February 18, 2013
- Version 6.4
- Operating systems Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
- Additional requirements Not available
- File size 2.37MB
- File name KeyCue64-Install.dmg
- Total Downloads 5,248
- Downloads last week 3
- License model Free to try
- Limitations 30-use trial
- Price $29.99