What's new in version 7.2
- Custom shortcuts are now merged with existing menus when the header titles match.
- New option for excluding menu shortcuts, system-wide shortcuts, and/or macro hotkeys from keyboard activation.
- Explains better how to purchase a license key for registering KeyCue.
- Clearer instructions for registering KeyCue.
- Works around a problem where KeyCue could not display shortcuts for Digital Performer.
- Fixes a problem where KeyCue sometimes did not display certain shortcuts in FileMaker Pro 13.
- Publisher Ergonis software
- Publisher web site http://www.ergonis.com/
- Release date May 27, 2014
- Date added May 26, 2014
- Version 7.2
- Operating systems Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
- Additional requirements Not available
- File size 3.49MB
- File name KeyCue72-Install.dmg
- Total Downloads 5,544
- Downloads last week 3
- License model Free to try
- Limitations 30-use trial
- Price $29.99