Kaspersky Internet Security
Full user review
"mixed feelings about it"
* very reliable
* highly customizable
* few false positive alarms
* buggy - some features like 'Exception list' don't work at all
* the firewall is really difficult to access/customize
* it will slow down the computer A LOT!
* costs a lot of money!
* support is very poor (actually I can't actually say there is any support at all since nobody will answer to your tickets)
KIS is a resource hog but I have to use it because I cannot find o more reliable one. The free antivirus products (like Comodo which is not 'free' but full of ads) does not meet the high standards that Kaspersky achieved.