From Latshaw Systems:
Karma (karaoke) shows with ease. Karma (short for Karaoke Management), is a karaoke show manager written from the ground up using Microsoft .Net technology for compatibility well into future versions of Windows. Karma requires no plugins or other applications to run and unlike some of the most widely used products, was not originally designed for DJ work and then later adapted for karaoke. Karma was designed for karaoke from the ground up.
More Products to Consider
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Manage and play karaoke tracks.
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Bring the power of video, audio, karaoke, video sources, and ef...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Play and manage audio, video, and karaoke files.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Play song lyrics along with the music.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Get a MP3+G Karaoke player.
- Play karaoke on your computer and display lyrics panels.
- Sing popular songs in MP3 format.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Create a song from scratch, import any karaoke song, and fine-t...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Create and customize a recorded voice with karaoke background.
- Manage and play karaoke files, track performances, create DVDs.
All versions:2.8 stars
out of 8 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"This is the type of customer support you can expect"
Version: Karma 2014.1.28
If would only work, it would be useful. But dead air at gig is a very bad thing, the try to explain why the show stopped.
Software is unstable and will crash. Customer support is rude and arrogant. I guess they can't believe that there could be a problem with the software, they decided it was easer to take it out on the customer.
This is from Karma customer support if you can believe it.
Because you're a customer who deserves a berating. Now stop pretending like you're so smart about this stuff because in my eyes you're an idiot. You need to bring your computer knowledge ego down a notch and start realizing that you don't know what you're doing. Again, if you just start listening and stop talking, you'd probably be running fine now."
"I see people like you all the time. You think you know just enough to be dangerous and you tinker too much and don't pay attention to what matters."
The thing is, if the software worked, and the company was respective to trying to find out what was wrong, this post would not be here.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content