CNET Editors' note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the Android Market where you must continue the download process. This download may not be available in some countries.
From Dridev Tech:
Kamusku is an offline English-Indonesia dictionary and vice versa. It contains almost every popular words and additional not-so-popular words in English and Indonesia so you won't have any problem finding words in this application. In case the word can't be found, you can use Google Translate service through this application to translate your words.Kamusku adalah aplikasi kamus offline Bahasa Inggris ke Bahasa Indonesia dan sebaliknya. Selain itu, pengguna juga dapat menggunakan Google Translate untuk kata-kata yang tidak ditemukan dalam aplikasi ini.Recent changes:Now the list of possible words are providedAdd bunch of wordsContent rating: Low Maturity
What's new in this version: Now the list of possible words are providedAdd bunch of words
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Provide fully featured scientific calculator with convert fract...
- Explore and learn English from Longman English Dictionary on yo...
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Add new words, write notes for each word, and update explanatio...
- Provide a programming language for kids 8-14.
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- Provide tabbed editing and managing for Microsoft Office.
- Provide assistance for the introductory mechanics of materials ...
- Promote simplicity when report referencing is required.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content