From Kalio Doodler:
Doodler is a natural drawing software. A pressure sensitive pen/tablet is required to use with Doodler. The user can use Doodler to draw, paint, illustrate, sketch, and doodle. The interface is simple enough that anyone can learn it under 10 minutes. The file formats supported are JPEG, PNG, BMP, and TIFF. Multi-layer feature enables the user to work efficiently. Popup reminder dialog every few hundred strokes.
More Products to Consider
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View and measure AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Study the art of drawing pictures in the step-by-step mode.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Draw, just for the fun of it.
- Create, print, edit, sign, and share PDFs with batch operation ...
- Express your artistic skills by drawing, sketching, animating, ...
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Use grids or the grid method to draw or teach how to draw.
- View angels, hearts and roses creating artwork for Valentine's ...
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Modify and convert images into various formats.
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Calculate the square footage of any area.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Get an easy-to-use drawing software with innovative features.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Draw and share images drawn on an etch-a-sketch.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Record and play back every stroke of your drawing.
- Make cartoons and drawings from photographs.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content