Kairos records the weather conditions for any location you specify and graphs the data. In addition Kairos can monitor the temperature and send out warning emails if it detects the conditions are becoming icy.
- 28 Days running data storage. Kairos retrieves weather data every 15 minutes.
- Records temperature, dewpoint, pressure and wind speed.
- Units are switchable between English and Metric.
- Can email up to two addresses when the temperature drops below 4°C/39°F (warning) and 1°C/34°F (alert).
- Can send a daily 'comfort' email.
- Continuous time-line of data; calculates time asleep, not running or unable to contact weather server and fills data with last known good data.
What's new in this version:
- Version 1.01 fixes a bug that caused the Kairos to perform a location lookup when it wasn't necessary.
- Kairos can now speak the weather and whether or not an item is 'falling', 'rising' or 'steady'.