From Christophe Thibault:
Enables emulators to play on the Internet. It consists of a client and a server. The client is usually embedded into your favorite emulator and the server is a stand-alone application that needs to be run on a machine directly wired to the Internet. Kaillera features: - Small, fast and efficient C++ code. - UDP use for better latency. - Intelligent networking cache code. - Multi-platform support. - Low to no lag for players with good ping. - Works through firewalls. - LANs/WANs support.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Provide SMS Request Replay Server.
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Intercept and edit the traffic passing between non-HTTP client/...
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Get information by sending SMS messages to mobile client for GS...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Detect and prevent spam, viruses, and other intrusions.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.