From Christophe Thibault:
Enables emulators to play on the Internet. It consists of a client and a server. The client is usually embedded into your favorite emulator and the server is a stand-alone application that needs to be run on a machine directly wired to the Internet. Kaillera features: - Small, fast and efficient C++ code. - UDP use for better latency. - Intelligent networking cache code. - Multi-platform support. - Low to no lag for players with good ping. - Works through firewalls. - LANs/WANs support.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Get a multi-protocol Web server.
- Provide SMS Request Replay Server.
- Intercept and edit the traffic passing between non-HTTP client/...
- Acquire Telnet and SSH client for Intranet and Internet.
- Play 588 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Monitor and manage system serial ports from your application.
- Get information by sending SMS messages to mobile client for GS...
- Display the Zyxel Prestige or compatible Router Status.
- Detect and prevent spam, viruses, and other intrusions.