From Sassafras Software:
K2 is a cross-platform IT asset management (ITAM) tool for software asset management (SAM), hardware auditing, usage tracking, and software license compliance. It manages software assets for Windows, Macintosh, and thin-client computers across any global network including the management of laptop computers both inside and outside a firewall.
What's new in this version:
- Change: New special case – all FileMaker and FileMaker Pro versions will use the same two families (Mac OS X only)
- Change: Added code to support future customization features
- Bug fix: User details window displays incorrect or scrambled values in Current Usage panel when many licenses are in use on one computer
- Bug fix: Offline usage for lease/node ... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- Free typing tutor software for Mac. Includes lessons, timed tes...
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Have every device on your network at your fingertips.
- Point of Sale (POS) solution for restaurants.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Easily test and measure the performance of your home or office ...
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Emulate legacy computer systems.
- Command-line file transfer tool.