From Sassafras Software:
K2 is a cross-platform IT asset management (ITAM) tool for software asset management (SAM), hardware auditing, usage tracking, and software license compliance. It manages software assets for Windows, Macintosh, and thin-client computers across any global network including the management of laptop computers both inside and outside a firewall.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- Free typing tutor software for Mac. Includes lessons, timed tes...
- Access any IP based file server through dynamic browsing, OS 9 ...
- An easy-to-install distribution of SugarCRM.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Point of Sale (POS) solution for restaurants.
- Collect and report data in one day.
- Emulate legacy computer systems.
- Enterprise/standard edition database server.
- Managed File Transfer (MFT) solution for SSH-enabled FTP (SFTP)...