K2 is a cross-platform IT asset management (ITAM) tool for software asset management (SAM), hardware auditing, usage tracking, and software license compliance. It manages software assets for Windows, Macintosh, and thin-client computers across any global network including the management of laptop computers both inside and outside a firewall.
What's new in this version:
- Bug fix: Serial number for Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is not reported in software audit
- Bug fix: Display dimensions reported incorrectly in hardware audit (Windows only)
- Bug fix: On some systems, some hotfix install dates are reported with day and month switched (Windows only)
- Bug fix: Adobe Reader XI reported as both Reader and Pro in software audits (Mac OS X only)
- Bug fix: Potent... See all new features »