From Anthemion Software:
Jutoh allow you to create ebooks in popular formats that you can sell on many ebook sites, including Amazon's Kindle and Apple's iBooks. Create your project in seconds from existing files using the New Project Wizard or create your book from scratch using the built-in styled text editor. Select a book cover design from its templates, or create your own with the built-in cover designer. Jutoh lets you start creating your ebooks quickly, but have plenty of features and configuration for more advanced use, including support for contents, index and end notes pages.
What's new in this version: Version 1.71 adds Merge Paragraphs command to the Edit menu.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Manage your Internet Explorer bookmarks.
- Convert HTML or Word files to Kindle ebook.
- Manage books and collections on your Kindle.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to EPUB format and view them on eBooks.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Convert PDF to EPUB.
- Create eBooks for iPad or Android swiftly and easily.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Amuse yourself and others with this large collection of jokes.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Read your favorite classics on your PC.
- View ebooks in TXT format.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Enjoy the story of young Jonathan Gullible, lost to the sea and...
- Allow your clients to modify your PDF reports and e-books.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Read about the Bogdoddies and their quest to save their people ...
All versions:4.8 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-4 of 4
"Simply the Best!"
Version: Jutoh 1.70
Ease of control for the manipulation of documents
Supports Mobi (and several other) outputs
The support is outstanding.
I was having a problem with formatting and e-mailed the developer. In two days he developed an add on and sent me the link. How many companies would do THAT!
As others have noted the .pdf documentation could be improved with clearer explanations of the individual tools and how they function. Additional screen-shots would be extremely helpful for those of us who aren't as geeky as others. :)
Also, some .pdf and ePub docs depending on how their formatted will replace numbers with little boxes with x's through them. However, this is not the fault of the developer of Jutoh it just take a bit of extra time to look at the original and replace the numbers.
Years ago I used Sigil (when it used to work). I'm running a MAC OSX 10.6.8. I download the "new and improved version of Sigil" and it won't load. I kept getting an error message that there was a problem. OK, fine! what problem? I even downloaded an older version of the software, same thing. I went so far as to try it out on one of my Windows machines and it kept crashing. I'm sure they'll fix it. NOT!
Did you ever notice that when things are new and improved they seem to get worse.
"The best most flexible ebook creator"
Version: Jutoh 1.59
Easy to use
Solid quality output
Super support and user community
Documentation needs usage examples.
Absolutely superb program and environment - simply the best (I've used several). Especially good if creating a book with multiple chapters. There is a reasonable (e.g., OK) learning curve, but it is worth it. I keep finding more things it can do.
Support is also far better than you will find with most programs. Ask a question, and it will be answered - and quickly. If capabilities are missing, I've seen them added almost overnight w/the associated beta code available for testing.
If you are serious about developing ebooks for multiple platforms, Jutoh is the best $39 you can spend.
"The Best ebook Converter."
Version: Jutoh 1.59
- Easy Import
- Easy File Manipulation
- Easy Configuration
- Powerful editing tools
- Multiple output formats
- File tweaking and reconversion is a snap
- Probably the best support you'll see for ANY software.
This software will be a godsend to anyone who's attempted to create ebooks, especially after trying other, less capable conversion software.
"Simplicity that delivers."
Version: Jutoh 1.53
Since I am not a geek I had several questions when working with Jutoh. Every time they were answered immediately in a polite, clear and helpful way. I have never received such exemplary service from any other company. Fantastic!
Obviously - since questions came up - the howto could have been a little clearer for my level.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content