Just Manager is a feature packed, versatile, multi-tabbed multi-pane file manager for the Windows operating system. It is available in both x86 and x64 versions. Despite its many features it is relatively small and efficient.Features: - Multi-pane interface (1 to 16 panes); - Multi-tabbed (1 to n tabs); - Supports all modern versions of Windows with both x86 and x64 versions; - Drag & Drop operations; - Color and font highlighting for file/folder extension and attributes; - Standard file operations (move, copy, shortcut); - Map and disconnect network drives; - Favorite and system folders support; - Built in FTP client; - Fully customizable interface; - UNICODE support; - Multi-lingual support.
What's new in this version:
Version 0.1 alpha 35:
- Path links incorrect resolving fixed.
- Command line arguments transfer between Just Manager instances implemented.
- Directory can't be created on paths with 248-260 symbols - fixed.
- Polish localization added.
- Focus loose problem after copy/move/delete operations - fixed.
- Fixed JM crash when adding vertical bar char in Find What field in Multi-rename dialog.