From Nikita Leontiev:
Just Manager is a feature packed, versatile, multi-tabbed multi-pane file manager for the Windows operating system. It is available in both x86 and x64 versions. Despite its many features it is relatively small and efficient.
- Multi-pane interface (1 to 16 panes);
- Multi-tabbed (1 to n tabs);
- Supports all modern versions of Windows with both x86 and x64 versions;
- Drag & Drop operations;
- Color and font highlighting for file/folder extension and attributes;
- Standard file operations (move, copy, shortcut);
- Map and disconnect network drives;
- Favorite and system folders support;
- Built in FTP client;
- Fully customizable interface;
- UNICODE support;
- Multi-lingual support.
What's new in this version:
Version 0.1 alpha 35:
- Path links incorrect resolving fixed.
- Command line arguments transfer between Just Manager instances implemented.
- Directory can't be created on paths with 248-260 symbols - fixed.
- Polish localization added.
- Focus loose problem after copy/move/delete operations - fixed.
- Fixed JM crash when adding vertical bar char in Find What field in Multi-rename dialog.