Junkware Removal Tool
A newer version of Junkware Removal Tool is available.Or, Learn More About Junkware Removal Tool
Full user review
"Completely ignore the review by scanner1132"
- NOT Malware
- Removes junkware that even adwcleaner misses
- Thorough in it's registry cleaning of junkware
- Finds most toolbar & DNS hijackers
- Clean removals and very low risk of registry corruption compared to some other removal tools. (You know, the one that says you shouldn't run it unless you're a malware professional, yet you run it anyway)
- Still doesn't completely remove SOME well known junkware like strongvault backup, but then again, neither does most malware/junkware removal programs.
While I agree with scanner1132 that CNET doesn't do a good job of moderating what is available from their site, THIS program is not a virus, nor malware. It is a respected tool made by a respected programmer in the malware removal community. Just because his WebRoot ZoneAlarm threw some obvious false positives, doesn't mean anything. If he would of updated his scanners or used virustotal, he would of seen it is definitely NOT malware. He has no idea what he's talking about and shouldn't be leaving reviews as if he does.