From Anand Software and Training:
Overview of Juniper Network Simulator with Designer for JNCIA.
- Detailed Lab Manual: This contains information about various concepts within the scope of JNCIA syllabus useful for students.
- Labs for practice: Includes 25+ labs on various topics like routing fundamentals, policy configuration, OSPF labs etc for hands on practice.
- Network Simulator: Supports several JUNOS router commands to configure networks. After configuration, you can even ping the other routers for proper configuration verification.
- Router Simulator: Using this, the student can configure only one router and practice as per the requirement .
- Network Designer: Includes J-series routers (J2320/J2350/J4350/J6350) and M-series routers (M7i/M10i), EX series switches useful to design virtual networks just through drag and drop feature. Connectors supported are Serial, Ethernet/ Fast Ethernet/Gigabit Ethernet, Sonet, E1, E3, T1, T3.
The designer also provides export option so that the student can export the network designed using Network Designer and work on the same in the simulator.
- Supported Commands: The software contains a tab for supported commands which contains a list of all the router and switch commands currently supported in the software.
- Comprehensive help file: Contains help file in detail covering all areas of the software in a clear and concise manner.
- Limitations of Demo version: The download contains a demo simulator with limited functionality and labs which is just to try the software and full version requires activation key for unlocking the full version of the software.