GLPI is an IT and Asset Management System that allows IT administrators to manage the maintenance, tracking, and servicing of IT inventory. Manage and track assets like computers, software, peripherals, and consumables, and their associated maintenance, documentation, and help desk requests with the JumpBox for GLPI.
GLPI begins your journey to asset management happiness by allowing easy input of your inventory data. Templates in GLPI allow you to populate information fields and even pre-specify form field values. For example, your "Monitors" template can automatically insert the contact details for the responsible technician each time you add a new monitor.
GLPI's available plugins allow you to add even more functionality, such as bar code generation, checklists creation, room management, and more. Featuring a web-based administrative interface, GLPI allows multi-user, multi-location use, and includes a mail notification system that delivers help desk requests directly to maintenance providers.
The JumpBox provides a simplified way to deploy and maintain either on-premise, in the cloud or in a data center. Termed "Open Source as a Service" this technology enables you to focus your time on using software rather than implementing and maintaining it. With a growing collection of over fifty different conveniently-packaged Open Source applications, the JumpBox library is the most comprehensive set of "run anywhere, run instantly" server infrastructure. Explore the benefits of "Open Source as a Service" and try the JumpBox today to eliminate headaches and reclaim your time.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Control and administrate all network and software assets associ...
- Make complete inventory of your entire network without deployin...
- Capture and track hardware and software inventory in your organ...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Track your home assets for personal, insurance, or estate purpo...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Log and track customers' calls and full history.
- Keep track of your tools and search and print tool reports.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Audit your organization's networked and stand alone PC's hardwa...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Manage and track inventory, sales, and customers for your retai...
- Monitor server and workstation operating systems.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Keep track of all your information about technology equipment.
- Track and create inventory easily.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Track and manage your household items.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content